EIN - Tax ID or S-Corp

Use this order form for EIN Assistance or Nominee EIN service. You can also use it if you want our assistance with S status election for your corporation.

EIN - Tax ID
EIN (Tax ID)$25.00

We will fill out EIN form and obtain EIN from IRS on your behalf.


S-Corporation Filing$25.00

Filing S corporation status with IRS


EastBiz.com, Inc.
Office: 702-871-8678
Toll-free: 888-284-3821, Fax: 702-387-3827
E-mail: info@incparadise.com